Freitag, 23. März 2007

fo shizzle my nizzles

yo dogs!
from now on we gonna talk englisch in this blog. We havn't figured out yet how to post with different accounts here so I am using pocketscotches.
Well first lets say something about me and my poker career. I am 21 years old and study psychology - ok enough about me noone wants to know that anyway...
I started Poker on europoker where I lost like 100 bucks... I had no bankrollmanagement and well.. I think I did not even any have skill at that point ;)
Somehow I found the Site pokerstratety and started playing with their 50 bucks and their strategies on partypoker. I managed to build a Bankroll of 500$. At this point I started a lil bonuswhoring and went up to 800 or 900...
After that I was so goddamn bored of Fixed Limit that I started to play SnGs. I did quite good and now I got a BR of about 3500 and I am still playing 22$ SNGs on PP.

Im gonna post a video real soon so stay tuned!

Keine Kommentare: